Monday, September 3, 2007

Puppy Love


Zeppelin became a member of our family this afternoon, and I'm thrilled to have him. He was born in late May, and came to us through a friend of my daughter's, who really wanted him very much, but found that apartment life, and being a busy, working college student wasn't conducive to raising a puppy. I had been checking around periodically for dogs similar to this in size and breed for some time, so when my daughter mentioned it late last night I was excited. Today when her friend brought the puppy over and he sat on my lap it was puppy love for sure, and we are now committed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable!! Not hard to fall in love with that little bundle, I'm sure :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little ball of fur! Is he playing with a sock? Not handknit I hope! ;-)

"T" Van Hoecke said...

He is such a sweety. I know you will love his to bits.
So glad you finally got a puppy, they make the best little companions.

monica said...

Oh my goodness he is a cutie. He looks like a fun little ball of fur.

Monika said...

What a cute puppy! ;o)
My daughter's in University now.She wanted to have a puppy or a cat as well, but thank god, thought it through properl. She's VERY busy with learning, a job and she has a busy social life - no time to raise anything.